Avaña Circle C Amenities are maintained by its homeowners association. Circle C amenities include a neighborhood center with a swimming pool, picnic area and a playground. The Avaña Circle C neighborhood is a community of luxurious homes near parks and walking trails in the sought-after southwest Austin corridor.
The Avaña Circle C Amenities include:
- Circle C Playgrounds – this is 3 separate playgrounds that are located within Circle C. This include the Wildflower Park Playscape in Tiger Lily Way, Avaña Playscape located off the Bernia Drive and Swim Center Playscape and Sports Courts which is located within the Swim Center Plaza at 5919 La Crosse Avenue
- Circle C Cafe – you will find this at 5919 La Crosse Avenue
- Circle C Swim Center – still located at 5919 La Crosse Avenue, this is an outdoor heated pool with recreation space and lap swimming, toddler pool with a slide, a sports court, playscape and sand volleyball court.
- Community Center Pool – you will find this at 7817 La Crosse Avenue with its seasonal recreational pool with beach entry, slide and splash pad.
- Circle C Community Center – located still at 7817 La Crosse Avenue, this space includes conference rooms, three great rooms and catering kitchen available to rent for your next special occasion.
There are also some Avaña Circle C Amenities for the residents such as:
- Circle C Metropolitan Park – located off Slaughter Lane which has basketball courts, soccer fields, playground and a 2-mile trail
- Slaughter Creek Trail – an area managed by Water Quality, a 5 mile bike and horse-friendly trail
- Veloway – a 3.17 mile, 23 ft. wide paved trail for bicycles and roller-blades
- Grey Rock Golf Cluf – located off SH-45
- Circle C Tennis Club – located next door to the Golf Club
Below is a map from Google to show the community’s location as well as its nearby amenities:
If you need any assistance about the homes or anything in general about Avaña community, please do not hesitate to call (512) 215 4785.